How to use GitHub Pages
We have tried two methods while looking at the official site.
- Prepare HTML and publish the site
- Prepare Markdown and publish the site
I did a lot of research on the web about how to do this.
The easiest to understand was the official site.
So, it is better to check the latest official information.
index.html that only displays Hello World.
*Maybe this one will be changed in the future.
Markdown is left at the default shown after selecting Theme.
index.md and _config.yml have been generated.
- It is very easy to publish a static site.
- There are two ways to publish a static site: you can prepare HTML or you can prepare Markdown and have it converted to HTML
- If you create
.github.io repository, the URL is
- If you create another repository, it will be published at the URL